Join Our Team
Job Description for Psychotherapist -Independent Contractors
We are currently seeking full-time and part-time contractors for therapy positions to provide couples therapy, family therapy and individual therapy. This position is for remote work providing telehealth services. In the future, we hope to provide in person therapy services.
At Total Wellbeing Counseling Services, we are committed to helping adults, youth and children learn how to manage life challenges and to discover healthier ways to express emotion, to cope with stress, anxiety, and to heal from life trauma.
Our clinicians specialise in challenges related to depression, anxiety, grief, post traumatic stress disorder, and life transitions.
We believe in taking a collaborative approach to helping clients reach their goals, and we are passionate about creating a safe space where our clients can feel comfortable to work on improving communication, connection, and to increase emotional well-being.
We remained committed to work on breaking down barriers and to decrease stigma about mental health needs.
We listen with our hearts and transform pain into wellbeing, and we help people learn to live life with ease.
Our Core Values
- Be a Team Player
- Work Hard, Play Hard
There are many different shifts available including:Monday thru Saturdays
from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.to make it possible for our clients to participate in therapy at different times of the day and week.
The position is quite flexible and we can work with you to create a dream job!
By joining our team you will be provided with:
- Supportive work environment
- Flexible days and hours
- Professional development incentives
- Options for contracting, full-time, and part-time
- Referrals from a Waiting List
- Receive Support from our Administrative Team for billing and marketing, and credentialing with applicable insurance panels
- Weekly supervision by a Maryland board certified supervisor towards independent licensing requirements
- Conveniently located: in offices near Silver Spring, Bowie, Baltimore, The National Harbor and Bowie, for the near future, when the current pandemic allows for in person services.
- The ideal candidate has a Masters degree in Social Work and licensed as a Clinical Social Worker (LSMW and LCSW-C), or LMST or LCPC
Application Process: We love to build long-term relationships with our contractors and to support them in achieving their professional goals. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send in your resume and cover letter: [email protected]
In addition to submitting a resume and cover letter: Please complete the Big 5 Personality Test (https://www.123test.com/personality-test/) and share your results during the hiring process.
For more info on our practice, check out our website: https://totalwellbeingcounseling.com/